I don't have any relatives in the military, nothing that really brings home the reality in a personal way. I think I'm probably not the only one who is in this kind of a situation, after all, many people I know pay so little attention to world news that they may not even know what happened this past week. I can think of one person off the top of my head right now that probably has not a clue.
If you are reading this, you probably are not one of those people. You are probably also aware of the undercurrent of government corruption that has brought us to this juncture. Hopefully you are also enlightened to the truth of Islam and the very real dangers of this ideology getting it's claws in our free nation through many forms of jihad. If not, please educate yourself, it's of vital importance that you understand what we face in the near future.
Readers, we are on the verge of war.
I would add to this list our own upcoming elections that have left us with two candidates who will lead this country on a continued path to complete and utter destruction.Here is a summary of where the world stands:
- Unable to reach a compromise over the weekend, South Africa is now in an all out labor strike, with the police again firing rubber bullets at miners with lethal escalation guaranteed
- Back from vacation, the once again penniless citizens of Spain, Greece, and Portugal have resumed protesting austerity
- US embassies attacked, in many cases with numerous casualties, in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Sudan, Lebanon, India, Balgadesh, Indonesia, and others.
- Japan "appropriating" China-contested islands provoking a firestorm of retaliation including demands for "war with Japan"
- The Japanese ambassador to China dying mysteriously
- Netanyahu telling Meet the Press Iran will have a nuke in six-seven months and must be stopped beforehand
- Warships from more than 25 countries, including the United States, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, launching a military exercise in the Straits of Hormuz
- A third US aircraft - the CVN-74 Stennis - carrier is en route to Iran with an ETA of about 10 days
- And finally, a potential catalyst to light this whole mess on fire, Iran's Revolutionary Guard announcing that its troops are now on the ground in Syria.
If you are reading my blog for the first time, I will not be voting for Mitt Romney. Now, before you post a comment about how wrong that is, please read my other articles in regards to this subject because I won't be changing my mind and I have heard every argument that is out there.
I will be voting for Tom Hoefling of America's Party, and my full written endorsement for this true Conservative is in the works. But that isn't what this article is about so back to the topic at hand....
There are some things to understand from an eschtalogical point of view of where we stand today.
According to Psalm 83 all of Israel’s next door neighbors will unite in an effort to wipe Israel completely off the map. But Israel will soundly defeat them and capture their lands as well.Taken from GraceThruFaith
The Isaiah 17 prophecy of the destruction of Damascus could be fulfilled at the same time. Israel has officially declared that they’ll hold Syria responsible for any attack by Hezbollah, and will retaliate accordingly. High Israeli officials have recently said that the Syrian government will not survive such a retaliation and its infrastructure will be destroyed. This is a direct threat against Damascus.
Finally the battle of Ezekiel 38 says that all nations will converge to finally get rid of Israel and with God on their side, they soundly defeat all their enemies. This help from God brings Israel back into covenant with God and prompts them to desire to rebuild their temple.
I believe that before the battle of Ezekiel 38 that the rapture of the church will have already happened.
But even if you don't believe in the rapture or you take issue on pre and post trib ideas is really beside the point.
Take a look at the prophecies to come and the perfect storm brewing in world politics. The US has all but abandoned Israel, any defense she intends to play out will be on her own. The world will be ripe for a coming leader who will bring peace to a torn and war tattered world after all these battles play out. The leader who will convince the world to worship him and follow him to the pits of hell.
For all those screaming "IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID"....I say no, our economy is a drop in the bucket compared to what is to come.
There is hope however, because those who are in Christ Jesus have nothing to fear. That doesn't mean we won't struggle, that doesn't mean we won't be hated, or suffer for his names sake. In fact, the bible guarantees that we will. But when God is on our side, our suffering is in his hands, God doesn't take us out of the storm he leads us through it.
Honestly, as much as I believe that we still have a responsibility to fight for the freedoms that belong to this country, I also realize that our country's problems are part of a bigger picture on the world scene; and if we are where I think we are in terms of prophecy, then we are right where we need to be in order for God's word to come to pass.
Now more than ever, we need prayer warriors and intercessors, people with God's heart to be his hands and feet to a world that is in desperate need of him.
Can you answer that call today readers?
Pray about it.
This text will be replaced by YoutubeTunePlayer